Vertigo Motors is proud to present the new, Limited Edition, 2020 Vertigo-Vertical-Model R2. This new Model R has been revised extensively both internally & externally. It is the direct evolution of it’s already hugely successful predecessor. This new model benefits from a full year of technical advancements & developments following feedback from our World Championship Factory Team. This ensures the new 2020 R model is even more refined and advanced than ever before. This new racing model is available in the Vertigo engine range 125, 200, 250 and 300cc versions. Each of these versions have been subject to a meticulous testing & technical development by our engineers. If you demand the ultimate in quality, advanced technology & performance, then this in the bike for you!
• New Airbox & Twin Air Filter: This complete redesign of the airbox helps to greatly increase engine performance. It is also much slimmer than in previous models. Giving the bike a leaner & more aggressive look.
• Racing Throttle Body: This gives a much faster and even more precise throttle response, throughout the rev range.
• New Factory Exhaust: Helps increase engine performance & response.
• Flywheel Weight Kit 366g: Allows the power delivery of the bike to be even smoother & more controlled, helping to optimise drive and traction in all conditions.
• Carbon Fibre Engine Case Guards: Added protection for the engine cases, whilst adding to the overall racing look of the bike.
• Intercooler In Anodised Red Finish: Helps to keep the engine running at it’s optimum temperature.
• New 2020 R2 Spec Mapping: Together with other engine upgrades provides +4CV & 10% more torque.
• New Location Of Mapping Switch: This allows the rider to switch between maps instantly.
• Tech Racing Forks: Give maximum precision and responsive feedback to the rider.
• Reiger 2 Way Rear Shock: Provides smooth & controlled suspension travel, as well as improved traction & stability in all conditions.
• Vertigo Design Footpegs: In anodised red with non-slip steel pins.
• Red Anodised Clutch & Brake Adjusters: Allow instant fine tuning of your controls.
• Throttle Cable Adjuster: Fine tune your throttle at the handlebar.
• Lanyard Type Kill Switch: Competition ‘ready to race’ feature.
• Ultra Light, Billet Machined, Triple Clamps: In anodised black finish.
• Renthal Handle bars & grips.
• Vertigo Factory bar pad.
• New Design Skidplate: In Anodised black.
• Vertigo Billet Machined Factory Hubs: In anodised red finish.
• Factory Spec Machined Rear Wheel Rim: In anodised black finish.
• FIM Spec Rear Disk Brake: Competition ‘ready to race’ feature.
• Dunlop GP Tyres.
• Weight 68kg
• New Matte Graphics & Chassis Colour Scheme: Give an aggressive new look to the bike, which compliments perfectly the classic Vertigo Factory green.
Designed for competitors, the Epure Sport is pure performance…
Power, battery lifetime, torque, speed, weight… the Sport model has never been that improved before.
The Epure Sport proves that an electric motorcycle can be as performing as the best combustion-powered ones. Without any compromise.
max speed/65kmh / range 43km / weight 70kg / torque 600nm /
Frame 15CDV6 Front brakes 182mm disc w/ 4 piston caliper Rear brakes 150mm disc w/ 2 piston caliper Front rim Morad Trial 1,6"x21 Rear rim Tires MICHELIN X11 Front suspensions Front suspension travel 175 mm Rear suspension R 16 V Rear suspension travel 170 mm
Energy Li-ion Voltage 50,4V Capacity 1875 Wh Weight 10,5 kg Charger 15 A Charging time 3h20 Life cycle 1000 Mini charging temperature 0°C
Nominal power 6Kw Peak power 11Kw
Seat height 670 mm Wheel base 1325 mm Ground clearance 320 mm Footrest height 360 mm Width 825 mm
Series equipment PRB / PELS
Options LED Kit
Trial training maps
Charger 25 A (2h15)
Say something interesting about your business here.
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.