STAY SAFE,-- HAVE FUN !
- Wider surface than the classic footpegs and super slim front profile to reduce the possibility of shocks and impacts with obstacles
- Great for racing: the BigFoot footpegs ensures a better feeling and a sense of stability in one-wheel standing thanks to the increased surface
- Great for freeride: the wide base means more riding comfort and less stress on the foot
- Comes with two different lengths of stainless steel M4 grub screws, so you can vary your level of grip
- Comes complete with bushings and springs
- Made of aluminium alloy Ergal 7075 T6
- A revolution in trial footpegs: a CNC machined main body made of nickel-chromium-molybdenum steel with an aluminum pad made of Ergal 7075 T6 that can be replaced when worn
- The steel made main body ensures a long life and a great strenght, thanks to the chosen material and the hardened surface treatment
- The pads, available in 2 versions, have wider surface and super slim front profile
- The Extreme pad offers an outstanding grip, thank to the very thin pawls, perfect for racing use where performance comes first of all
- The Trail pad has replaceable M4 grub screws, for good grip and long life. The grub screws are screwed down with the hex socket facing downwards: in this way the seat of the hex preserves its integrity during use, guaranteeing a grub screw replacement with no complications
- The frame stop is adjustable thanks to the M5 screw and the shims provided. Doing so the inclination of the footpeg can always be corrected and modified on user choice
- The bushings supplied allow 2 mounting positions: standard height and step or 8 mm rearward and 5 mm lower
- Comes complete with springs
- In the PAD SET you find a pair of pads with fixing screws: this kit is made to replace the pads only or if you desire to try a pad different from the one you bought originally
- The REGENERATION SET is made to get back your footpegs to the top level. What’s inside: a pair of pads with fixing screws, attachment bushings, springs, frame stop screws and shim rings.
- Made of nickel-chromium-molybdenum steel, aluminum alloy Ergal 7075 T6 and stainless steel AISI303
Tucker Rocky parts catalogs carry a HUGE selection of parts for street /offroad/ATV/and much more-- everything is available to order and arrives in just a couple of days, to order e mail or call with part number.
Western Power Sports parts catalogs carry a HUGE selection of parts for street /offroad/ATV/and much more-- everything is available to order and arrives in just a couple of days, to order e mail or call with part number.
Welcome to our store, we are soley a 100% trials dealer with stock of many parts for Gas Gas , Beta and of course we have everything for Vertigo. We also still have a lot of Ossa parts still in stock.
Welcome to Noassar & Hotel Puig Franco - Your Ultimate, Luxury, Trials & Sports Experience Centre
Situated in the stunningly beautiful High Pyrenees-Garrotxa region, The Noassar Center Offers you a totally unique riding experience. With over 980 hectares of stunning valley’s and woodlands to ride through, we offer the terrain and a challenge to suit every rider from beginner right through to World championship level.
At Noassar you will find a fleet of new Vertigo Trials Bikes in both 300cc & 250cc variations available to rent. 125cc Bikes can also be made available on request. In addition E-Bikes as well as standard Mountain Bikes are available to rent.
So whether you want to challenge yourself on one of our new Trials Bikes or simply enjoy a, tranquil ride through our stunning terrain on one of our E-Bikes, when it comes to having fun on two wheels we have it covered.
HUGE SALE on remaining clothing inventory--we have all sorts of clothing that HAS to go to make room for 2020 stock!---including MOTS / JITSIE / HEBO / CLICE / WULF and MUCH more---call Mandy or Kelly for some KILLER deals!!
2020 VERTIGO models arrive at lewisportUSA-- available in 125cc/ 200cc/250cc/300cc all feature the unique 2 stroke Fuel injection with the GET Bluetooth programming--come check them out!
Link to the new Vertigo appreciation days and team introduction.(march 2020)
Quite the team for the 2020 season, these guys mean business.
First official outing on the Vertigo USA team and an amazing win in the master class.
Stiff competition saw 15 yr old Dalton Land shine through to a prestigious win!
WELL DONE DALTON!
Good dominating win for LewisportUSA rider Eric warner in the Advanced class this weekend -- Good job Eric!
Raymond Groshong picks up his new 200 Vertigo Vertical from the BAC cup evvent this last weekend, Thanks Raymond--ENJOY!
Good fun with friends at the BAC cup weekend!
Reimund Kroeck picks up his 3rd Vertigo Titanium .... AWSOME!, Thank you Reimund
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
HEY ALL, The April issue of On The Pegs features a preview of the upcoming Trial Store USA US National MotoTrials Series, as well as a report on the General GNCC. We also have a great interview with Becca Sheets, who is leading the Women's Pro division in GNCC. Plus 2020 bikes, including Grant Baylor's 2020 SEF 450 Sherco, plus lots more...
Here’s the link to the April issue:
The Vertigo Factory R2 models just arrived and the US and are disappearing FAST!
Call for more details!
Congratulations Dave Bengston on your new VERTIGO 250fi factory "R" --hope you have a wonderful time together!
Congrats Brandt Kennedy-- enjoy your new Vertigo300 R2 and thank you!
The May issue of On The Pegs is live and ready to view. Because of the current suspension of racing due to the COVID outbreak, we are concentrating on past champions and past events, including a conversation with multi-time Hare Scrambles Champ Jason Raines, 5 Key Wins with Scott Head, the Lane Leavitt’s story, the mental side of trials by Mark Manniko,
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
Check out this great video