STAY SAFE,-- HAVE FUN !
Vertigo USA is proud to welcome Karl Davis Jr to our US trials team for the 2021 season.
Karl will be campaigning the AMA/NATC Pro class aboard his Vertigo "Factory R2"
Looking forward to the new year, we couldn't be happier to have him aboard as an ambassador for the brand.
The evolution of Vertigo brand just grows and grows-- We present the new 2021 model
The Vertical Works model has proved itself to be one of the most competitive trials bikes on the market over the last seasons. Whether in the TrialGP World Championship or in the most iconic events of the sport, this bike has demonstrated time after time its impressive performance, reliability and pedigree. Vertigo is now pleased to unveil its latest evolution for the 2021 season. The 2021 Works model is a bike that capitalizes on the hard work and many improvements learnt during the past years. With a comprehensive range of engines sizes available from the 125cc, 200cc, 250cc, and 280cc through to the 300cc version, we feel there is a bike to suite all riders from club level right through to the most demanding riders competing at the highest level and in all conditions.
Vertigo’s Factory riders together with our brand ambassador Dougie Lampkin have been working closely with the factory’s engineers relentlessly to develop this new model.
Many engine components have been updated providing the new Vertical works model with an improved response and power delivery.
Attention to detail is what Vertigo motors is all about and the 2021 Works model is no exception with many detailed and high quality green anodized components such as the new billet hubs, which provide an added touch of class to this very attractive new bike.
The new cylinder head is one of these components which for 2021 has a redesigned combustion chamber to provide improved combustion. The throttle body has also been improved to provide the rider with an even more progressive and precise throttle response.
The bike’s dry and wet maps have also been updated so as to offer even better traction and power delivery in all conditions. The map switch is also now located on the air box cover, thus allowing the rider to easily and quickly change between maps on the go.
A new induction tube provides a better seal between the airbox and throttle body, keeping out all water and dust.
For 2021 the exhaust pipe on this works model is in stainless steel.
Working in harmony with these engine improvements the new Vertical Works features a range of high-end and adjustable components on its cycle part, which will help all riders extract the maximum performance out of the 2021 model.
The bike comes equipped with the fully adjustable Tech Alu Black front forks and the Reiger shock which is adjustable in compression, extension and spring preload.
These quality suspension components linked with the innovative and exclusive Vertigo CrMo multitubular frame, which for 2021 is finished in the traditional Vertigo green, help to ensure Vertigo is in a class of its own in terms of balance, maneuverability and the ability of the bike to find that all important traction in all conditions and terrain.
Proven that using lubricants from GRO Moto range has reduced engine component wear compared to other lubricants, do not hesitate to extend the life of your engine and maintain high performance, GRO is your BEST choice.
GRO (Global Racing Oil) and Vertigo (manufacturer of trial motorcycles) are pleased to be able to officially announce the agreement reached by which GRO becomes the new official lubricant supplier for the factory Vertigo team in the TrialGP World Championship, to the national Vertigo squads in the different domestic Championships and the brand's production models.
. This month’s issue is loaded with off-road coverage, including the California Invitation trials plus several off-road events, including the Rattlesnake Enduro, the John Penton and High Voltage GNCC’s, Tough Like RORR and the Kenda Hidden Valley Full Gas Sprint Enduro
ePure electric motorcycle Range
ePure LITE, ePure, SPORT, ePure RACE
The Electric Motion ePure models received a number of changes for 2021. All three models received a new frame with revised geometry and new triple clamps for improved balance, stability, and handling. In the power department, all three bikes have new battery management software and revised power maps. And new battery charging sockets for the entire range allow for even easier charging. Across the board, all three models get a fresh look with new black frame and swingarm color, and new graphics.
Lots more info--call for ETA and reserve your bike now!
- Wider surface than the classic footpegs and super slim front profile to reduce the possibility of shocks and impacts with obstacles
- Great for racing: the BigFoot footpegs ensures a better feeling and a sense of stability in one-wheel standing thanks to the increased surface
- Great for freeride: the wide base means more riding comfort and less stress on the foot
- Comes with two different lengths of stainless steel M4 grub screws, so you can vary your level of grip
- Comes complete with bushings and springs
- Made of aluminium alloy Ergal 7075 T6
- A revolution in trial footpegs: a CNC machined main body made of nickel-chromium-molybdenum steel with an aluminum pad made of Ergal 7075 T6 that can be replaced when worn
- The steel made main body ensures a long life and a great strenght, thanks to the chosen material and the hardened surface treatment
- The pads, available in 2 versions, have wider surface and super slim front profile
- The Extreme pad offers an outstanding grip, thank to the very thin pawls, perfect for racing use where performance comes first of all
- The Trail pad has replaceable M4 grub screws, for good grip and long life. The grub screws are screwed down with the hex socket facing downwards: in this way the seat of the hex preserves its integrity during use, guaranteeing a grub screw replacement with no complications
- The frame stop is adjustable thanks to the M5 screw and the shims provided. Doing so the inclination of the footpeg can always be corrected and modified on user choice
- The bushings supplied allow 2 mounting positions: standard height and step or 8 mm rearward and 5 mm lower
- Comes complete with springs
- In the PAD SET you find a pair of pads with fixing screws: this kit is made to replace the pads only or if you desire to try a pad different from the one you bought originally
- The REGENERATION SET is made to get back your footpegs to the top level. What’s inside: a pair of pads with fixing screws, attachment bushings, springs, frame stop screws and shim rings.
- Made of nickel-chromium-molybdenum steel, aluminum alloy Ergal 7075 T6 and stainless steel AISI303
Tucker Rocky parts catalogs carry a HUGE selection of parts for street /offroad/ATV/and much more-- everything is available to order and arrives in just a couple of days, to order e mail or call with part number.
Western Power Sports parts catalogs carry a HUGE selection of parts for street /offroad/ATV/and much more-- everything is available to order and arrives in just a couple of days, to order e mail or call with part number.
Welcome to our store, we are soley a 100% trials dealer with stock of many parts for Gas Gas , Beta and of course we have everything for Vertigo. We also still have a lot of Ossa parts still in stock.
Welcome to Noassar & Hotel Puig Franco - Your Ultimate, Luxury, Trials & Sports Experience Centre
Situated in the stunningly beautiful High Pyrenees-Garrotxa region, The Noassar Center Offers you a totally unique riding experience. With over 980 hectares of stunning valley’s and woodlands to ride through, we offer the terrain and a challenge to suit every rider from beginner right through to World championship level.
At Noassar you will find a fleet of new Vertigo Trials Bikes in both 300cc & 250cc variations available to rent. 125cc Bikes can also be made available on request. In addition E-Bikes as well as standard Mountain Bikes are available to rent.
So whether you want to challenge yourself on one of our new Trials Bikes or simply enjoy a, tranquil ride through our stunning terrain on one of our E-Bikes, when it comes to having fun on two wheels we have it covered.
HUGE SALE on remaining clothing inventory--we have all sorts of clothing that HAS to go to make room for 2020 stock!---including MOTS / JITSIE / HEBO / CLICE / WULF and MUCH more---call Mandy or Kelly for some KILLER deals!!
2020 VERTIGO models arrive at lewisportUSA-- available in 125cc/ 200cc/250cc/300cc all feature the unique 2 stroke Fuel injection with the GET Bluetooth programming--come check them out!
Link to the new Vertigo appreciation days and team introduction.(march 2020)
Quite the team for the 2020 season, these guys mean business.
First official outing on the Vertigo USA team and an amazing win in the master class.
Stiff competition saw 15 yr old Dalton Land shine through to a prestigious win!
WELL DONE DALTON!
Good dominating win for LewisportUSA rider Eric warner in the Advanced class this weekend -- Good job Eric!
Raymond Groshong picks up his new 200 Vertigo Vertical from the BAC cup evvent this last weekend, Thanks Raymond--ENJOY!
Good fun with friends at the BAC cup weekend!
Reimund Kroeck picks up his 3rd Vertigo Titanium .... AWSOME!, Thank you Reimund
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
The Vertigo Factory R2 models just arrived and the US and are disappearing FAST!
Call for more details!
Congratulations Dave Bengston on your new VERTIGO 250fi factory "R" --hope you have a wonderful time together!
Congrats Brandt Kennedy-- enjoy your new Vertigo300 R2 and thank you!
Add a footnote if this applies to your business